DTS Digital Marketing Apprentice Program Facilitator
- The regional Apprentice Program Facilitator will own the student experience during the 11 week training portion of the program. As the Facilitator, you will lead all in-class and online learning sessions for the Apprentices. Working closely with the Program Coordinator, you will motivate you students to work together within teams toward their shared objectives, while inspiring the cohort of 30 Apprentices to catalyze personal and professional transformations that will change the trajectory of their lives.
- 10 hours / week beginning mid September.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Beginning the week of Sept. 17th, 2018, the Facilitator will lead one in-class learning session per week. This 3 hour session will include supporting student execution of live case studies, while creating an environment in which the teams can develop skills with the digital trades through the hands-on application.
- Beginning the week of Sept. 17th, 2018, the Facilitator will lead one online learning session per week. This 90 minute session will involve coordinating with the roster of local industry expert coaches, who will deliver most of the content during these sessions (taking the form of a coach’s corner case study and a live ask me anything session with the cohort of 30 apprentices).
- Work closely with local industry expert coaches, who will support the delivery of the in-class & online learning sessions.
- Support coaches in delivery of qualitative assessment/coaching to support student learning.
- Review bi-weekly student self-reflections and work closely with DTS’ Program Director to make recommended program iterations based on student feedback.
- Beginning in early August, support the Program Coordinator with the Application in-take, review and student selection process. This includes scoring initial student applicants and assisting with the interview selection process and supporting the execution of student interviews.
Skills & Experience:
- A high-energy, dynamic professional with a demonstrated public speaking skill set and an ability to easily capture and hold a rooms attention.
- Demonstrated experience in the Digital Marketing space, as a freelancer, within an agency or within an organization.
- An understanding of and experience with the Agile Methodology.
- Prior experience teaching in a post-secondary environment is preferred, but not required.
- An avid learner and self-starter who has a proven ability to lead and motivate others.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills and a proven ability to manage tight timelines.