DTS Apprentice Program Coordinator
- Beginning August 1st, 2018, the regional DTS Digital Apprentice Program Coordinator will work closely the Program Director to manage the program’s operations and accounts on a regional level. Paired with a regional Facilitator, the Program Coordinator will also be responsible for managing the logistics and learning community for 30 local students, 15 businesses and 5 industry expert coaches.
- 20 hours / week beginning early August, 2018.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work with and support the regional Facilitator to create a world class learning environment in your region.
- Attend all in person and online learning sessions.
- Manage the Learning Management System, which includes ensuring all required materials are available to the Apprentices and managing all communications within the LMS.
- Coordinate team meetings between Apprentices & Coaches.
- Coordinate and facilitate both individual and team ‘health-checks’ to support monitoring of student progress throughout the program.
- Support Coaches with managing the paid practice project accounts, which includes coordinating and supporting regular project check-ins with clients.
- Execute program surveys, student reflections and other meta-learning initiatives that drive program iterations and optimizations.
- Manage on-the-ground partnerships with local academic institutions and regional innovation centres (this includes organizing and scheduling space for in-class sessions and team work sessions).
- Lead the student application and intake process, which includes leading the initial application review, organizing and executing student interviews, leading the selection process and shipping program acceptance packages.
Skills & Experience
- A high energy self-starter with a demonstrated ability to be an effective communicator.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholder relationships.
- 2+ years experience managing accounts and client relationships.
- A demonstrated ability to bring compassion to the workplace,
- Ability to work independently, while operating as a connector for the program.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.