DTS Sales & Partnership Manager
The DTS Digital Apprenticeship Sales & Partnership Manager will work closely with the CEO to close net new business for our cross-province learning initiative. Driven by a passion for serving others, the Sales Lead will both nurture and close new business, while playing an active role in ensuring client success by providing world class account management.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work with corporate partners to create meaningful paid practice projects for the Digital Trades Apprenticeship Program.
- Build and market corporate sponsorship programs
- Ongoing lead nurturing.
- Play an active role in client onboarding and Project definition.
- Ongoing client success management.
- Travel between three DTS campus locations in Ontario.
- Provide regular program updates to DTS Leadership Team.
- Work closely with Program Director to ensure client outcomes are achieved.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience closing deals.
- 2+ years experience managing accounts and client relationships.
- 2+ years experience in B2B sales.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.